TRANSPORTATION OF FROZEN EMBRYOS
(with THE POSSIBILITY – without the actual arrival of genetic parents in Ukraine)
Embryo cryopreservation technology has been used in the world for more than 20 years.
Transportation of cryo frozen embryos is relevant for couples who already have cryo embryos in the country of IVF, and IVF services with the participation of a surrogate mother will be implemented in another country where surrogacy is permitted by law.
It is known that the frequency of pregnancy with the use of cryopreserved embryos is 50-70%, which is 2-3 times higher than with the transfer of fresh embryos.
The ISCV command . offers a unique new service for transporting your cryopreserved embryos for a surrogacy program in any country in the world where surrogacy is allowed.
Your cryo-frozen embryos on cryopreservers will be placed in our transportation dewar, which is equipped with a temperature sensor. All temperature fluctuations are controlled by the program administrator of the Human Reproduction Center
the dewar is sealed by the customs service of the country from which the embryos will be exported. The technical staff of the embryological laboratory receives dewar at the airport.
This allows you to control the conditions of your future children’s first trip.
In the future, your cryo embryos will be transferred to the uterus of a surrogate mother who has already been examined and prepared for embryo transfer..
Who needs a cryo frozen embryo transportation service:
- Married couples whose surrogacy is prohibited in their country of residence;
- Saving your time, the IVF procedure is performed at your place of residence, then our courier transports the embryos to Ukraine;
- Saving your financial costs to carry out an IVF program to obtain cryo embryos at your place of residence in those countries where there is a state infertility treatment program completely free of charge under insurance, and then our courier transports cryo embryos to Ukraine for further transfer of these cryo embryos into the uterus of a surrogate mother;
To do this, you need:
- Have cryopreserved (frozen) embryos;
- Examination for HIV, RW, hepatitis B, hepatitis C (you can send the results of these tests to your spouse by mail to the manager (if cryo-frozen embryos are obtained from both genetic parents, then you will need to send us the results of the tests of both parents by e-mail, our Surrogacy Center will provide you with a list of tests);
- The documentary basis for the implementation of the surrogacy program (a copy of the marriage certificate, copies of the passports of both spouses, copies of the protocols of previous IVF programs, if there were any, a copy of the medical report on infertility).
Detailed information about the service can be obtained from our employee by filling out the form on the website.
Phone: +9725 07938939
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org