How much does surrogate motherhood cost?
Surrogate motherhood is a paid service. Even if the surrogate mother agrees to bear the child for free, the genetic parents will still be obliged to reimburse certain expenses. Therefore, it is important to plan the budget carefully to avoid unforeseen costs.
What does the cost of surrogate motherhood consist of?
The law does not explicitly specify who should reimburse all the costs of participating in the surrogacy program, but in all cases, all financial costs fall on the shoulders of genetic parents.
These costs include:
Both genetic parents and a surrogate mother must undergo a comprehensive diagnosis, which includes many tests, ultrasound, ECG, specialist consultations, etc. The final cost depends on the volume of the survey.
PAYMENT FOR ECO
In different clinics, the cost of the service is hundreds of dollars, While it must be remembered that a surrogate mother can not get pregnant on the first attempt, even if she has an ideal state of health.
PAYMENT FOR DONOR EGGS
If genetic parents for various reasons can not use their own eggs and sperm, then they will have to pay for donor material. The cost depends on the choice of the donor (donor fee is from 1500 $ -10000 $ + clinic services
PAYMENT FOR FOOD, PURCHASE OF CLOTHES FOR A SURROGATE MOTHER
Usually these needs take about $ 300-$ 500 per month. Also, genetic parents pay for examination and consultations during pregnancy and the birth itself.
One of the largest items of expenditure is the payment for the services of a surrogate mother. However, if you add up all the costs, the final price will be quite large.
Is it possible to save money?
We understand that the cost of surrogate motherhood is very high, not all infertile couples can afford this service. We take into account all the wishes and desires of our clients, our ISCV team OFFERS surrogacy programs “all inclusive”.
the price of which is calculated depending on the selected set of services provided. In most cases, the amount consists of such indicators as a medical examination, residence, compensation after the birth of a child, etc.
The basic surrogacy program (the cost of which you can find out by the phones listed on the site) includes:
- It includes the selection of an egg donor.examination of the egg donor. obtaining donor eggs
- selection of a surrogate mother that meets the requirements of the Legislation, by-laws and the requirements of the attending physician-reproductologist
- comprehensive medical examination of the surrogate mother in accordance with the requirements of the attending reproductive doctor;
- legal advice, drawing up a contract between genetic parents and a surrogate mother, taking into account all possible nuances of the individual situation;
- legal support and legal advice at all stages of the program;
- organization of the entire process “all inclusive” – genetic parents may not even get acquainted with the egg donor surrogate mother, we take on absolutely all organizational issues (if genetic parents want to communicate with a surrogate mother, the scope of this communication is not limited in any way);
- IVF procedure (ICSI and other options are included in the program price)
- management of pregnancy of a surrogate mother in the clinic
- monthly payments to the surrogate mother for food;
- control over the fulfillment of obligations by a surrogate mother, patronage at home;
- a personal manager who is in touch 24 hours a day, ready to advise on any issues and provide assistance in an emergency situation;
- delivery of a surrogate mother in the clinic on a paid basis;
- payment of compensation in favor of the surrogate mother after the birth of the child;
- if desired, a genetic test to establish paternity and motherhood;
- registration of documents in the registry office (obtaining a birth certificate)
- submission of documents for citizenship of a newborn to the embassy of the country of biological parents
When independently searching for a surrogate mother, spouses use Internet ads, not knowing what difficulties they may face in the future. Surrogate mother must undergo a mandatory medical examination, for which genetic parents will have to pay. And if the woman’s condition is not as good as she reported, then in the future, when examining the next potential surrogate mother, they will incur the same costs. Disappointment is much more common than joy.
The most reliable way is to contact the ISCV Surrogacy Center. We are not intermediaries! Our surrogate mothers are healthy and respectable women. Experienced doctors of our private clinic will treat pregnancy with great care, and therefore to your baby.
What is included in the cost of surrogacy in ISCV ?
Thus, turning to us in the center “ISCV”, you completely insure yourself against undesirable consequences.
We solve both the legal side of the issue – the execution of documents, and the medical – a thorough examination of the surrogate mother and genetic parents, pregnancy management, etc. At your service we provide the best and most qualified specialists of the city, who have extensive experience behind them. We have created comfortable conditions for passing the surrogacy program for both future parents and surrogate mothers.
We guarantee you high-quality work and a healthy baby! In order to get more accurate information about prices, just call the following phone number:
- Phone: +9725 07938939
- Phone +380675854835
- Email address: email@example.com