EGG DONATION SERVICES
Children are happiness and the meaning of life for most families. More than 48 million couples in the world are deprived of this because of reproductive health problems. But thanks to ART programs, in particular IVF (in vitro fertilization), many could press the most precious creature to their hearts. The procedure in vitro can be performed with both your own and a donor egg.
WHAT IS EGG DONATION?
Egg donation is prescribed when the patient’s ovarian function is impaired for some reason, and it is impossible to get fully mature good oocytes. In this case, future parents choose a donor in accordance with the phenotype and personal wishes.
Then the future donor and recipient undergo hormone therapy.
The first is so that several oocytes can be selected.
And the second one is so that its cycle corresponds to the donor one, and the endometrium is prepared for implantation of a viable embryo. If cryopreserved germ cells are involved, they are thawed if necessary by the recipient.
After transvaginal puncture, donor oocytes are fertilized with the sperm of the future father / donor “in vitro”. After five to six days of cultivation, a healthy quality embryo is transplanted into the mother’s uterus.
HOW IT WORKS
* Contact your personal manager
* Schedule your visit with the manager
* Arrival for 4 working days.
* The beginning of the program for a woman is the 18th-22nd day of the cycle.
* The beginning of the program for men – 3-5 days of sexual abstinence.
EGG DONATION PROCESS AND CRITERIA FOR DONORS
Just two steps separate the expectant mother from the desired pregnancy:
- Choosing the most suitable candidate for egg donation.
- IVF course until the happy moment when the test shows two stripes.
The IVF program as a method of infertility treatment today gives amazing results, but does not give a 100% guarantee after the first embryo transfer. It is very important to choose the right day for embryo transfer according to the parameters of their development dynamics. It is necessary to transfer the embryo in such a way that the woman’s endometrium is ready for this and “coincides” with the day of embryo development.
The ISCV team has a rich and constantly updated database of candidates of different phenotypes with photos and descriptions of physiological features. Depending on the package of services, you can even meet and personally chat with the girl you like!
Requirements for donors:
* age restrictions from 20 to 32 years;
* having at least one child;
* physical and mental health.
The ISCV team guarantees healthy genetics to a child born as a result of donation. Therefore, our specialists perform:
* thorough medical examination of the donor, hormonal profile diagnostics, ultrasound, infection tests, etc.;
* regular tests for smoking, taking drugs, precursors;
* standard or extended study of genetic diseases (depending on the package).
After choosing a donor, the usual IVF program follows. All transferred embryos are healthy by default and have been tested by PGD and NHS. In our experience, with a normal state of health, a woman under the age of 49 is quite capable of going through all the stages of carrying a child and giving birth safely.
Additional egg donation services
Additional egg donation services:
* International programs allow you to carry out most of the procedures in your country of residence even without coming to Ukraine!
* The ability to choose the Asian / African-American/ Indian phenotype of the donor
- We provide full medical and legal support of the process, respect anonymity at all stages of the procedure.
- In case of visiting Ukraine, all questions about transfer, accommodation, meals, household and other problems are controlled and solved by our specialists. This guarantees absolute success in our challenging but inspiring work!
The standard phenotype of the oocyte donor in our database is a woman of European race. But there are other options for your choice, for example, Asian and African-American phenotypes.
In Comfort coverage packages, we provide donors who have been examined for the most common genetic diseases in our region or for specific groups of genes based on the ethnicity of the oocyte donor.
Choosing an egg donor
Visit our egg donor database
In packages, we provide donors who are examined for the presence of the most common genetic diseases in our region or for specific groups of genes, depending on the ethnicity of the egg donor.
The packages include examination of donors for all clinically significant monogenic diseases known to modern science (phenylketonuria, cystic fibrosis, hemophilia, spinal muscular atrophy and other 310 diseases).
The IVF program before pregnancy is the second stage of the program.
In Ukraine, there are no clear age restrictions for the egg donation program. And we are dealing with couples of all ages. However, we rely on common sense in our work and primarily proceed from the interests of the unborn child. Formally, the rule is accepted: to accept women for embryo transfer no older than 49 years. However, each situation is considered individually based on the marital status, the willingness of relatives and friends to take care of the child if necessary. First of all, it is necessary that the parameters of a woman’s health indicate that she will be able to carry a child.
The IVF program as a method of infertility treatment, today gives amazing results, but does not give a 100% guarantee from the first embryo transfer. It is very important to choose the right day for embryo transfer according to the parameters of their development dynamics. It is necessary to transfer the embryo in such a way that the woman’s endometrium is ready for this and “coincides” with the day of embryo development.
The ISCV team works with partners all over the world. Therefore, you can do all the preliminary preparation at home. A woman can carry out all current procedures for the preparation of the endometrium at her place of residence, and come to Ukraine already for embryo transfer.
We transfer only healthy embryos [comfort and VIP packages] and guarantee the result. We work until pregnancy occurs.
Our company provides accommodation and meals depending on the package of services that you choose. Conducts a set of studies sufficient for the onset of pregnancy. We solve all logistical problems, take care of all household and economic issues. All you have to do is come to the program and bring your good mood and determination to achieve results.
You can get detailed information about the service from the manager by filling out the form on the website.
Do you want to use our services, but you do not have the opportunity to come? We have developed international programs especially for you!
- We will make you a preliminary examination in partner clinics right in your country and conduct remote training for embryo transfer.
* A man can donate sperm for fertilization of an egg in a medical clinic at his place of residence, and we transport it to our clinic.
* The embryo will be created in Ukraine with the help of an egg of your chosen donor.
- After that, we will transport the embryo to your city and transfer it to the uterine cavity “on the spot”.
Thus, you get a fully high-tech program at your home, without leaving your comfort zone. You only need to follow our instructions.
During the program, you will be informed about each step of the program, which will make the procedure very comfortable for you.
Detailed information about the service can be obtained from our employee by filling out the form on the website.
Phone: +9725 07938939
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org