I'm Donna He's Anthony otherwise know as Tony.

There are many doubts that often arise to people who resort to surrogacy to be parents.
Donna

I'm Donna He's Anthony otherwise know as Tony.

Post by Donna »

Our boys are Kjetil 11 and Zachary 8. I tried ten years to concieve with my previous partner who was sterile I had ovulation issues to so, so we had iui with donor sperm. Thankfully we became pregnant on our second attempt. The pregnancy was awful.Trying not to go on too much here but my first was born at 29weeks by emergency c section. weighing 1b2 0z we very nearly lost him. We then went on to have our second son,worked first time.awful pregnancy yet again planned c section. Both have additional needs.Our relationship broke up . I met my current partner nearly 7 years ago. We lost our first baby at 21 weeks gestation. Went on to have another loss. All test showed chromosomal abnormalities. Went on to have a further 3 loses and a chemical . I very nearly died. All tests came back as chromosomal issues. Been advised not to carry again myself. Matched after a while but unfortunately we had to un match. So sorry if I've said too much Already. We are in Derbyshire (uk) and are Intended parents hoping for a Traditional Journey.. must be Covid 19 vaccinated. Thanks for taking the time to read.